Monday, February 23, 2009

Time to Travel!!!

We got the official word today to purchase our tickets. We fly out of Jacksonville on 3/5/09 and return 3/18/09. Our official "Gotcha Day" is indeed March 9th!
How great is our God??
We are very happy to have Mamaw coming to keep the boys. I have absolutely no worries. My boys will be in good hands, the church will be in good hands, and my sweet student Justin will be in good hands.
Packing is coming along, I have managed to organize various stacks for each of us. Thank the Lord I am done Thursday! I will not return until the fall. You gotta love the sound of that! My school is throwing a shower for Lydia this Thursday. I can't express how wonderful it is to pastor in such a caring community. Both of our local newspapers have contacted us to do our story.
We are blessed beyond measure!
Don't quit praying now... we need you now more than ever.

Cindy (for Mark,Jason, Andrew, and Lydia Joy)

3 comments:

Kim said...

OH YES....OH YES!!!!
HOW VERY EXCITED WE ARE FOR YOU GUYS!! GOD IS INDEED SOOOO GOOD!!
WE LOVE YOU GUYS VERY VERY MUCH AND CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE SWEET LYDIA!
MUCH LOVE, THE KNAPP CLAN

Frank, Allyson, and Molly said...

It is soo good that you took a week off before you leave. That week will fly by! We have already started praying and will continue as your journey continues.
We love you all!

Allyson!
Frank and Molly too!

Jaime said...

He is awesome! Not long now before you will get to meet your precious Lydia. I am guessing either in Beijing or Guangzhou we will cross paths. Safe travels!