Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Snakes and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails-All grown up!





Just when I was getting used to the idea of Jason graduating and growing up... it's Andrew's turn to do the same....*sigh* Why do they have to grow up? I would love to have one of those days back from when they were Lydia's age and just enjoy them being little again! Now... it's cars, tennis, and college! This mama couldn't be more proud! I'm thankful for the tender heart that Andrew has for the Lord and his desire to follow Him wherever that may be.
Jeremiah 29:11 becomes more real than ever to us as we release Andrew into the plans of the one who created him and gifted us with him!
"For I know the plans I have for you," Declares the Lord! "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future!"
And we all say... AMEN!

No comments: